Time-on-Task: 13 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course covers the importance of communication and collaboration in the workplace.
- Describe the purposes and methods of communication for the workplace
- Analyze appropriate verbal workplace communication
- Analyze appropriate nonverbal workplace communication, including body language, facial expressions, emotions, and silence
- Explain appropriate written communication for the workplace
- Explain the elements of successful collaboration with teams in the workplace
- Understand what constitutes proper meeting etiquette for each type of meeting
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.