Time-on-Task: 26 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course offers a primer on professionalism in the health care industry.
- Describe the importance of professionalism in health care and the characteristics of health care professionals
- Discuss the importance of character, values, morals, ethics, and other personal traits at work
- Outline the elements of effective interpersonal relationships, teamwork, and working well with other people
- Discuss cultural competence and customer service as related to patient care
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.